Click to view an overview of USGBC-COH in 2013.
USGBC National Membership
- Visibility for yourself and your organization for supporting USGBC's mission
- Email notification to upcoming events
- Opportunity to support USGBC's mission of market transformation at the local level through education, advocacy and outreach
- Network and connect with other professions in Central Ohio with similar interests
- Discounts to events and education programs held by the Chapter
- Opportunities to serve in leadership roles and participate in committees
- Receive regular e-newsletters with information on green events and activities in Central Ohio
USGBC National Membership is corporate, and all full-time employees of national member companies may utilize their companies' national member benefits. Organizations join USGBC National, individuals generally do not (except sole proprietors).
Individual Chapter Membership
For individuals interested in promoting green buildings, whether or not your work for a National Member company. Chapter membership allows you to get connected with other members and take advantage of local chapter benefits. Individuals join to become chapter members, organizations or companies do not. Sponsorship opportunities are available for organizations and companies.
Chapter Membership is valid for 12 months and is offered at the following levels:
Click here to join the chapter or renew your membership.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact DeEtte DeWeese (614-312-2488)
- Regular Chapter Membership @ $70 Total due: $70.00
- 30% USGBC Member* Discount ($20.00 savings) Total due: $50.00 (for individuals employed by USGBC member organizations)
- 60% Full-time Student Discount ($45.00 savings) Total due: $25.00 (full-time students only; students may be asked to verify status at any time.)
- 50% Emerging Professionals Discount ($35.00 savings) Total due: $35.00 (for recent graduates under age 30)