April 27, 2017 @ 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Franklin Heights High School
1001 Demorest Rd
Columbus, OH 43204
USGBC Ohio Central Region's BUILDINGSinACTION Tour will provide insights into the development and implementation of this LEED Building. Frankling Heights High School is in the South-Western City School District in Central Ohio. After a brief introduction of the project, attendees will go on a guided tour featuring appropriate project team members for a more detailed discussion at different key features around the building. This event qualifies for 1.5 GBCI and 1.5 AIA LU/HSW
continuing education credits.
Key Features of Franklin Heights High School Include:
- Flexible project lab space open to the corridor with operable, acoustic walls, supporting expansion when needed and keeping things quiet when necessary.
- Classroom technology supports group work and shared learning experiences.
- Highly visible, easily accessible computer labs deliver a safe environment for off hours work.
- An extensive ROTC support space, an industrial technology lab for the school's specialized programs.
- A student run bookstore offering apparel and spirit merchandise provides real-world experience.
- 5:30pm- 6:00pm Registration & Networking
- 6:00pm- 6:30pm Presentation
- 6:30pm- 7:30pm Guided Tour
- 7:30pm- 8:00pm Networking Reception
Thank you to our generous event sponsors: